Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Last of the Centaurs

The lords and ladies talked with great enthusiasm about the beasts which were about to be revealed to us. I must admit, I myself was awash in excitement and apprehension to behold the mythical creatures in person, so to speak. I was as excited as they were to behold them, but I couldn’t help but acknowledge a feeling of great dread which I felt would only be amplified once the doors were open and the crowd was granted entry. We all waited in a mirrored hallway in front of two great doors guarded by halberds bearers. The crowd grew impatient, and the mood became tense.

As i entered the room, I could see in it’s center the two gorgeous beasts sitting in a cage, leaning against bars which appeared to be made of ivory. My view was distorted by the whig of a woman in front of me. But it seemed that they were the only two that survived the passage. They were both caked in make up from head to hoof that made them appear as two marble statues suddenly come to life. The male, I imagined had brilliantly bronzed flesh, with a face of impossible symmetry that could only have been dreamt of by a Raphael or a Michelangelo. A prominent, large, yet immaculate nose set above a succulent upper lip that curved in artful proportion against the other and made the face complete. Soft feeling eyes which were gold in the iris. Atop his head sat a crown of tumbling Grecian curls that licked at his brow, which appeared to me to be sullen and heavy with melancholy. His female counter part, had long black curls as well that reached the floor, their ends laying inert like resting serpents. She had something of a doll like face, and I imagine warm olive colored skin. Like her male companion she too had a prominent nose, and the large tender eyes of a barely pubescent girl, that hung looking down in such a way, that made my heart shudder in a way I have not felt before. She had somewhat broad shoulders and supple breasts that hung slightly, her nipples she covered with her fore arm. They were huddled together the two of them. Not huddled quite, leaning against one another as if between the two of them, they could muster the strength not to fall to the floor and perish. I looked back at the male, and I saw in that noble face a sense of defeat that shook me to my core. Once in a while they would look into each other’s eyes with an expression that escapes any satisfactory description, but in that gaze one could see that they must have been speaking volumes to each other. As the feeling passed, the orater, a portly short dandyish approached the cage, and began to speak.

“no, ladies and gentlemen, your eyes do not deceive you. As was promised, and submitted for your entertainment, here before your very eyes sit the last of the centaurs who have been brought here before you by our most noble lord, count Georg of wittenbruchel from the wildest deserted mountains of greece. Do not be frightened, they are as tame and gentle as house cats. Would you mind introducing yourselves to the crowd which has assembled before you? At that there was no reply from the beasts, who only looked about the room as if they didn’t care what should happen to them if they failed to speak. At this silent but obvious defiance, the speaker, reached into his pocket and produced a small silver bell which he rang thrice in succession. Almost immediately, there was a slight yet distinctive sound that came from the back of the cage, and the pair began to moan painfully. Together. “NOW! the fop requited, tell your guests your names.” “the male spoke first, what was left of his strength one could hear quake in his once proud and noble voice. I am Artemis, son of Demetrius son of Daphne. And then after a slight pause the female spoke up in a voice that was at first too quiet to ascertain, but which she repeated at a sharp prompting directed from behind the velvet curtain to their rear. I am Diana, daughter of Demetrius daughter of Daphne.” There was something in the voices that was terrifyingly inhuman, as if they had never spoken before that very moment.


And at that, the cage was opened, and the bound creatures were led out into the great hall. I was frightened at first, that they would in some way revolt, strike out with their mighty hooves and brain who ever stood in their way, but this did not occur. Instead, they tamely, and demurely conceded to the guests. A group of older ladies with great whigs approached the young male. “only in my dreams as a girl would I ever have hoped to see such a wonder as this, and quite a fine specimen he his too!” “I should say, replied another, who bagan to stroke his underside with a bejeweled hand. I watched as she cupped his testicles and fondled them. I looked to the beast’s face to see what sort of arousal this inspired in him, it appeared as if he did not even regard the hand, as if it were as cold and mechanical as that of a physician. “I say, it is a pity these are the only two left, I should like to keep one in my chamber while me husband is away.” More hands reached out and groped the beasts genitals. Gradually, and in-spite of himself his member began to grow, a great pink thing like that of a horse emerged from the fold of skin encasing it. He dropped his head, and his shoulders began to shudder. One of the ladies then said. “I say who is to be first to mount the beast? At this one of the ladies hiked up her skirts and began to ease onto the beast’s exposed penis. Oh my, I fear it may not be able to fit.

Let’s make a game of it. The ladies then produced silk ribbons of different colors and began tying them around the beast’s member. Who ever can take the most shall be the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment